Google Analytics

Search

To search for specific articles you can use advanced Google features. Go to www.google.com and enter "site:darrellgrainger.blogspot.com" before your search terms, e.g.

site:darrellgrainger.blogspot.com CSS selectors

will search for "CSS selectors" but only on my site.


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Introduction

Greetings and welcome to my geek blog.

The purpose of this blog is to create a knowledge base of programming/computer information.

I would also be open to answer questions from other people.

I have experience with:

- UNIX (AIX, Solaris, HP-UX)
- Linux (Redhat and SuSE)
- Windows
- MacOS X

I program with:

- C
- C++
- Perl
- Bourne shell
- C shell
- Java
- various assembly languages
- and many more

Check back regularly for new tips and information.

No comments: